SEO & PPC Manager, Belfast
Experience Level: Minimum 1-2 years desired – Salary: Competitive
Closing Date: 3pm December 2nd
Glaze Digital are seeking a SEO & PPC manager to join our digital marketing department in Belfast. The role is open to a wide variety of levels of experience with no formal qualifications required, instead we’re interested in people that can demonstrate a high level of performance in the areas of SEO & PPC.
You will be responsible for carrying out social media and content marketing campaigns that will achieve the client’s objectives and working alongside other partner teams in PPC, Video, SEO and PPC, UI design and app development to bring a full-service digital experience to a range of industries both B2B and B2C operating in global markets.
The role will best suit someone who:
- Is passionate about social media and following the latest trends across platforms.
- Has a talent for copywriting across relevant online formats such as social media, email, blog posts.
- You will have at least 1-2 year’s experience working in SEO & PPC.
- An understanding of keywords & keyword research.
- Experience planning and managing PPC campaigns.
- Experience carrying out technical SEO audits
- An appreciation for other digital disciplines including landing page design & digital pr.
- Experience writing reports and measuring KPIs.
Why Work At Glaze?
Glaze Digital are a Digital Consultancy in Belfast working to build startups and grow established businesses online, from Ireland to Dubai, and beyond.
We are a small, young team, growing our business while we grow other people’s businesses. We work hard, we work together and we have fun while we do it.
We love our Spotify playlists, ice lollies breaks and our standing desks (optional, of course). We offer competitive salaries for the NI market, career progression as we build our team and flexibility of working hours/places.
To Apply please send a CV & cover letter to email@example.com.
On application please provide examples of work where possible.