Salary: £35-£40k (Negotiable based on experience)
We’re looking for an ecommerce marketing manager to help our clients create and deliver ecommerce marketing strategies for their stores. The candidate will lead marketing projects and will collaborate with other specialist teams to deliver campaigns. The role is remote based so will be suited to someone looking for an opportunity to work from home.
- Create ecommerce strategies across a diverse range of ecommerce businesses.
- Create monthly reports, providing actionable insights and improvements which can be communicated to clients.
- Manage PPC marketing campaigns across search networks.
- Manage Paid Social campaigns across platforms including Meta, TikTok & LinkedIn.
- Manage email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo.
- Project management experience.
- Understanding of the ecommerce environment and KPIs that deliver performance.
- Experience managing ecommerce marketing campaigns.
- Experience using Shopify or other ecommerce platforms.
- Experience working with Klaviyo or other email marketing tools.
- Experience creating & managing PPC marketing campaigns.
- Experience creating & managing Paid Social marketing campaigns.
Why Work At Glaze?
Glaze Digital is a Shopify specialist agency who work with clients all over the world.
We are a small, young team, growing our business while we grow other people’s businesses. We work hard, we work together and we have fun while we do it.
We offer competitive salaries for the NI market, career progression and flexibility of working hours/places.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 26th.
Please provide examples of examples of work where possible.